Pages

March 25, 2008

I'm overdue for a post or two!

I haven't posted in awhile because I have been insanely busy! Easter at CVC was AWESOME this year. We did a production that focused on real life testimonies that intersected the stories of the characters around the cross (peter, Mary, and Pilate). Here were some of my favorite moments over the past few weeks.

*seeing 60+ volunteers come together to pull of an incredible production

*seeing our team work through technical difficulties (which I am sure were attacks from the enemy), and our operators didn't even let it phase them

*There were hundreds of volunteers all over campus for our Easter services;from the stage, to children's ministry, to the food tent, to the parking lot attendants, to the greeters,etc....SWEET

*Seeing people give their lives to Christ! PRICELESS!