Pages

April 2, 2007

6 Days and Counting!

WOOHOO! We're heading for Montana in 6 days! Paul and I are packing up the three kids and hitting the road. It is a 15 hour drive so we are going to drive on Easter Sunday, halfway there, (Jackpot Nevada) and then we will arrive in Whitehall MT on Monday evening. I am so excited because I haven't been home in two years. I miss my family so much. They haven't seen little Gracey yet, and they haven't seen Deven and Hannah for quite some time now. Luckily our new van has a DVD system so it should keep the older kids occupied. I am just wondering how little miss Gracey Lu is going to do. She is such a good baby, but that really is a long trip....it even makes me cranky. (so pray for us:)) I will probably sleep a lot of the way since I will be giving glory to God in 7 church services! Crazy! Last year during easter services, Jesus revealed to me that I was pregnant with Gracey.......man time does fly....I can't believe it has been a year since then and our little baby is already 4 months old! CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment