Pages

February 22, 2010

Prayers for Kate Mcrae

My heart hurts tonight. And as my heart hurts...I cannot even imagine how the Father's heart hurts. I have been following the story of Kate Mcrae for about 6 months now, and every time I go to her Caring Bridge site, I sit and cry as I imagine what her family must be going thru, what that sweet baby must be going thru, and I cry because this is one of those things that I simply don't understand. I cannot fathom this happening to my precious daughter. I don't understand, but I still trust. I don't understand, but I still believe. I don't understand, but I still know. I trust, I believe, and I know that God is Sovereign, Loving, Compassionate. He is good...All the time. I trust, I believe, and I know that God promises to work all things together for the good of those who love Him. And I trust, I believe, and I know that He will use little Kate Mcrae for His glory....even if our human minds cannot grasp it in this moment.

I believe for a miracle for Kate Mcrae...and millions of other folks are praying for this too. There is power in prayer! Will you please join this family in praying for their sweet angel? Although I don't know them, and you probably don't either...if you are a Christ follower..they are our brothers and sisters who I am confident can use a prayer army by their side right now.

Kate Mcrae...I am praying for you! May God heal you, and carry you through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment