Pages

September 3, 2009

Redeemed & Summoned

Isaiah 43:1..."Fear not, for I have redeemed. I have summoned you by name, you are mine.....43:4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life"

Definitions according to Merriam Webster online..

Redeemed:
1. to recover ownership by paying a sum
yeah, His life to recover ownership of me from sin
2. to pay off
3. to turn in and receive something in exchange
turned in His life in exchange for the price of my sin
4. to fulfill
5. to set free (rescue or ransom) Yep!
6. to save from a state of sinfulness & its consequences
7. to make up for
8. My favorite: to restore the honor, worth, or reputation of.

Summoned:
1. to issue a call to convene
2. to command by a service of summons demanding presence in court yet in front of the judge I have been justified thru faith!
3. to call upon for a specified action my specified action is briging Him glory with my life, it's the least I can do after what He did for me
4. to bid to come, to send for
5. to call forth

Humbled, Overwhelmed,Redeemed & Summoned!

No comments:

Post a Comment