Pages

April 18, 2009

I've always wanted to....

Things I have always wanted to do, and swear that I will attempt someday...

1. Take a ballroom dancing class...I would say be on "dancing with the stars", but, then again, I'm not really a star:)
2. Go to Bible College...just for one year:) or, even an online seminary class
3. Learn to play the guitar proficiently (this one is in progress now)
4. Learn to play keys...even if it's just laying down some synth..whoot whooot!
5. Record songs in a studio (BIG DREAM...but, boy would it be fun)
6. Leave a legacy and change history by making God's name famous!
7. I would love to invest in an awesome camera and take photography classes

OK, those are some of my Dreams...what are some of yours? Remember, it's never too late for a dream to come true. And, if a dream is bigger than you, that's good news..it will require help, strength and provision from our Heavenly Father! So, dream on!

No comments:

Post a Comment