Pages

September 4, 2008

Is love on your working agenda?

It seems to me that we all have agenda's for each day. Some may call them to-do's, some may call them today's priorities, but whatever you call it, we have a "working agenda" each day. For most of us, our agenda's change daily, even hourly...but one question the Lord asked me today,was "Is love on your agenda" . In the Message, in John chapter 5 Jesus says,

I am not interested in crowd approval. And do you know why? Because I know you and I know your crowds. I know that love, especially God's love, is not on your working agenda "

We plan for many things in our day, we plan to check off our to-do's, or tackle items on our agenda's, but does your agenda match God's? Or, are you busy asking God to bless your agenda, instead of joining Him on His agenda? Is Love, especially God's love a part of your agenda? If so, leave me a comment on ways that you are intentional about having this on your to-do's. I know that today, my agenda just flew out the window.....but, His agenda is far better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment