Pages

January 24, 2008

Lord, I'm amazed by you

I am in sitting in the auditorium of our church listening to the band rehearse for this weekend. The song they have been rehearsing totally captures where my heart has been for the past few days.

"Lord I'm amazed by you...and how you love me"
"How deep, how wide, how great, is your love for me"

His love is so awesome, more than I could ever ask or imagine. He has been pouring forth His blessings into my life. Don't get me wrong, the blessings have come with their share of "tough stuff"....but I still sit in awe at what God is doing in and around me. We are just heading into February...the first month of the new year is almost complete, and I have to agree with my pastor when he says that this year is a year for greatness. I want to encourage you whereever you are at in your walk with Christ right now, whatever your circumstances are, that you have a God that adores you, that desires to hear from you. We have a Father that has such a love for us (His children), a love we cannot comprehend...and we cannot lose His love. You are His favorite child, you matter because you are His child, you matter because He created your life with a purpose in mind, you matter because He says you do! Be Blessed tonight