Pages

September 24, 2007

Christian Music Summit

I had a rad weekend. I went with several people from the creative arts team to Roseville CA where we enjoyed dipping our brains into some inspirational leaders. Among the leaders were Paul Baloche, Lincoln Brewster, Vicky Beeching, Brenton Brown, to name a few. I really left feeling pumped and ready to do God's work! The conference just confirmed to me that serving God as a worship leader is my calling and that I need to invest time and energy into furthering my gifts. For instance, I am going to do everything that I can to learn guitar, and take some voice lessons for breathing techniques. I am so inspired to continue to do what God has called me to do. I am thankful that God provided for me to go to the conference. Gotta run......Gracey is getting into our books on the bookshelf....YIKES! More on the conference later.

No comments:

Post a Comment