Pages

July 11, 2007

My hubby is so great

I am so fortunate to have married Paul Cain. He is absolutely the most amazing person I have ever met. I tell you what...he challenges me to be transparent and honest no matter what. He grows in his relationship with Christ daily, and challenges me to do the same. He is not my life (GOD IS:)), but he certainly is the icing on the cake. We have been going through some difficult times (not marriage-wise), but just some hard times in life, and His unwavering trust in God and his faith has totally carried me through. He makes me feel totally loved, and appreciated. I also get to experience the arms of Christ through him. He extends God's grace, love, and forgiveness to me on a daily basis. .....I just wanted to pass it on....because he is what is on my mind today. Oh, and I have a date with him tonight to watch "So, You think you can dance". (I haven't told him about this date yet, but I am sure he will want to attend:)
Have a SUPER DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment