Pages

July 23, 2007

3 wonderful years!

so, yesterday was Paul and I's third anniversary. We had a great time together. Our dear friends, Nick and Christina Baum.....they are the baum!:) watched our little Gracey while we went out for some time alone. We had a gift certificate to Riva Grill on the Lake and so that is where we headed. No matter how many times I see Lake Tahoe, I stand in awe of it's beauty and just how amazing God is ! What an awesome Creator we have. Such beauty and majesty. The views were beautiful which made up for the "not so great" food! Afterwards we sat by the lake and talked for hours. Man I love my hubby. God has been so good to us and He has blessed our marriage abundantly. I love my husband even more today than I did three years ago, and I didn't think I was capable of loving him more. He has grown so much in his relationship with Christ and as our family's spiritual leader. I love him love him love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment