Pages

June 27, 2007

Summer Days

Well, I am not up to much these days. I thought I would log in and at least share what have been up to.

  • I just finished reading Freefall, by Kristen Heitzmann. She is an amazing christian fiction author. Every book of hers that I have read I usually read within 3 days....they are amazing!
  • Also reading, "In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day", by Mark Batterson. So far, super duper awesome!
  • I plan to read my pastors new release next "Leveraging your Leadership Style" by John Jackson. (check out his blog to order your copy today! www.pastorpreneur.typepad.com/
  • I am doing a summer discipleship study called "Foundations" with some women from the praise team. I am really excited about this.....building stronger foundations in life, living the life you've always wanted, by soaking in God's truths!
  • I am really involved with the STEP program, and I am beginning to take a more active role in developing the worship. I appreciate the setting at STEP because I am able to be raw and real.....no holding back...just offering all that I am to my Savior.
  • Still working the weight watchers program and trying to get back into exercising.
  • We get my step-children for three weeks in July. I bought us a fun devotional book to work on together. I am praying God uses the time to knit our hearts together in His word.
  • My husband and I will be celebrating 3 years on July 22nd, so I am busy planning a surprise for him!
  • I plan on attending a Willow Creek Summit Conference in SParks the first weekend of August!
  • I will be doing a STEP retreat at Lake Tahoe the second week of August
  • I plan on taking a music theory course offered by my music director, and friend....Jeanne Hounsell!
  • I plan on taking Gracie to CVC for her first 4th of July celebration and then on to Alli's house for some more fun! (Paul's cousin)
  • For Labor Day, I will be in Yakima WA for one of my best friends weddings! WOOHOO! I get to see my mama too!

So, that is what I am doing this summer, or plan on doing at least! Hope your summer is full of blessings and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment