Pages

June 1, 2007

only 2 more days!

Yeah! I am leaving for Montana on Monday...two days away! SWEET! I am busy getting ready and anxiously awaiting Monday morning! I can't wait to see my family and my two best friends! It is going to be incredible. ....especially I am not going to have to rush while I am gone because I will be there for 12 days. WOOHOO. There is a part of me that is sad though because I have never left my husband for more than a couple of days. I am going to miss him so much. He is dreading the "empty house" feeling. I am trying to prepare his dinners before I leave so that he won't have to "Taco Bell" it every night. If you are bored over the next two weeks, call Paul to hang out...he will be happy to have company gang! I am planning on "blogging" while I am away, but probably not as often as usual. I realize that my blog gets most of you through your day, so I will be sensitive to that! (joking) But, be sure to check in every now and then for the Adventures of Sunny and Gracey in Montana land! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment